2017 registration begins April 1 and runs through June 15.
To register for the Summer Academy program please follow these steps:
- Submit your online registration
- Indicate on the online registration form that you will be attending the Transfer Academy
- Pay the nonrefundable $50 registration fee
- Once submitted, please sit tight! It can take up to two weeks to process your registration.
- When processing is complete, you will receive an email from the Summer Session office with your UCSC blue and gold login passwords for your MyUCSC portal. Please view our page on navigating MyUCSC for assistance with adding classes, changing passwords, etc.
- This login information confirms your registration and you can now move onto the next steps to complete your Summer Academy program course enrollment through your MyUCSC portal.
Questions about Summer Academy registration? Contact email@example.com.
Note: As an incoming student to UC Santa Cruz, you are responsible for ensuring that your conditions of admission to UC Santa Cruz have been met. All students, including those in the summer academies must meet these conditions. Read the Conditions of Admission page in your online offer of admission to fully understand your obligations. If you anticipate any problem that could hinder you from meeting your conditions, please contact the Office of Admissions at admissions@ucsc.