Summer Session registration is now closed.
2017 registration begins April 1 and runs through June 15, 2017.
The first step to enrolling in Summer Session courses is registration! To register for the Summer Session please follow these steps:
- Submit your online registration (available April 1)
- Indicate on the online registration form that you are a visiting student. If you are from another UC, be sure to provide your home UC student ID so that your transcripts can be automatically transferred over!
- Pay the nonrefundable $50 registration fee
- Once submitted, please sit tight! It can take up to two weeks to process your registration.
- When processing is complete, you will receive an email from the Summer Session office with your UCSC blue and gold login passwords for your MyUCSC portal. Please view our page on navigating MyUCSC for assistance with adding classes, changing passwords, etc.
- This login information confirms your registration and you can now add courses to your shopping cart and enroll through your MyUCSC portal!
Instructors may be contacting you via your UCSC gmail:
The UCSC Email system is powered by Google. All faculty, staff, and students have an individual UCSC Google Gmail account (cruzID@ucsc.edu).
This is the email at which instructors will be trying to reach you. You can log on to this via your MyUCSC portal, or through gmail once you are sent your CruzID Blue and CruzID Gold login information. To login, use your cruzID@gmail.com and your Cruz ID Blue password. This is especially important if you are in an online course, as your access information for the class will be sent to you through this.