High School Registration
2017 registration begins April 1 and runs through June 15, 2017.
To register for the Summer Session please follow these steps:
- Submit your online registration (available April 1)
- Indicate on the online registration form that you are a high school student entering your junior or senior year to receive 50% off tuition
- Pay the nonrefundable $50 registration fee
- Submit a Verification Form by Thursday, June 15, 2017. This form asks an administrator to list your cumulative GPA (3.0+), confirm that you will have completed your sophomore or junior year by the first day of Summer Session classes, and include the official school seal. Please be sure to do this, as your MyUCSC account will not be created until we receive your verification form.
- Once submitted, please sit tight! It can take up to two weeks to process your registration.
- When processing is complete, you will receive an email from the Summer Session office with your UCSC blue and gold login passwords for your MyUCSC portal. Please view our page on navigating MyUCSC for assistance with adding classes, changing passwords, etc.
- This login information confirms your registration and you can now add courses to your shopping cart and enroll through your MyUCSC portal!