SUMMER CLASSES 2014
- To search summer classes, times, locations, general education codes, prerequisites, instructors, and all other details: https://pisa.ucsc.edu/class_search/
- MAY 1 - enrollment opens for ALL students. We are confident with this list, but things can change so check back as enrollment approaches.
- Courses are 5 units unless otherwise noted
- Upper division courses (100+) must have 8 students enrolled. Lower division (1-99) courses must have 12 or more students enrolled. Without these enrollment minimums, courses will be cancelled May 31.
- High School Students and Community Members are welcome in lower division courses (1-99) - most prerequisites and restrictions are lifted for summer.
May 1 - enrollment opens!
Session 1: June 23 to July 25
Session 2: July 28 to August 29
7-Week Session: June 23 to August 8
8-Week Session: June 23 to August 15
10-Week Session: June 23 to August 29
Most summer classes are compacted into a 5 week session. A typical class meets 3 days a week for 2.5 hours a day, or 2 days a week for 3.5 hours. Financial Aid may be available to University of California students in 2014 who have submitted the 2013-2014 FAFSA and are otherwise eligible. Contact your Financial Aid Office for more information.