SUMMER CLASSES 2015
- Use the department links to the left to find all our summer classes!
- Use Class Search to find course days/times, descriptions, notes, seats available, and more.
- Use my.ucsc.edu to enroll - UCSC students enroll in summer just like fall, winter, spring.
- Upper division courses (100+) must have 8 students enrolled. Lower division (1-99) courses must have 12 or more students enrolled. Without these enrollment minimums, courses will be cancelled May 31.
- High School Students and Community Members are welcome in lower division courses (1-99) - prerequisites and restrictions are lifted for summer.
- Courses are 5 units unless otherwise noted
April 1 - Summer courses active in Class Search
April 1 - Visitors and Inactive students' registration form opens
May 1 - Enrollment opens, 12:01am!
June 15 - Last day for visiting students (from high schools and other colleges) to register!Session 1: June 22 to July 24
Session 2: July 27 to August 28
8-Week Session: June 22 to August 14
10-Week Session: June 22 to August 28
Summer Academy: International: July 27 to September 11
Summer Academy: First Year: July 27 to September 11
Most summer classes are compacted into a 5 week session. A typical class meets 3 days a week for 2.5 hours a day, or 2 days a week for 3.5 hours.
Financial Aid may be available to University of California students in 2015 who have submitted the 2014-2015 FAFSA and are otherwise eligible. Contact your Financial Aid Office for more information.