SUMMER CLASSES 2014
- Use the department links to the left to find all our summer classes!
- Use Class Search to find course days/times, descriptions, notes, seats available, and more.
- MAY 1 - enrollment opens for ALL students. We are confident with this list, but things can change so check back as enrollment approaches.
- Upper division courses (100+) must have 8 students enrolled. Lower division (1-99) courses must have 12 or more students enrolled. Without these enrollment minimums, courses will be cancelled May 31.
- High School Students and Community Members are welcome in lower division courses (1-99) - prerequisites and restrictions are lifted for summer.
- Courses are 5 units unless otherwise noted
April 1 - Summer courses active in Class Search
May 1 - Enrollment opens, 12:01am!
June 15 - last day for visiting students (from high schools and other colleges) to apply
Session 1: June 23 to July 25
Session 2: July 28 to August 29
7-Week Session: June 23 to August 8
8-Week Session: June 23 to August 15
10-Week Session: June 23 to August 29
Most summer classes are compacted into a 5 week session. A typical class meets 3 days a week for 2.5 hours a day, or 2 days a week for 3.5 hours. Financial Aid may be available to University of California students in 2014 who have submitted the 2013-2014 FAFSA and are otherwise eligible. Contact your Financial Aid Office for more information.