UCSC Summer Session Office
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
140 Hahn Student Services
See the Campus map for directions.
9:00am to 4:00pm
Monday through Friday
Closed on Saturdays & Sundays*
Meet the Staff
Meet the Student Staff
- Monica Santiago is a proud member of the UCSC class of 2017. Her major is Cognitive Science with a concentration in Linguistics, thinking about a career in Psycholinguistics. She's currently serving as a senior officer for the Cognitive Science Student Association.
- Pa Jai Heu (PJ) is from the central valley and will be graduating soon with a BA in sociology. She is passionate about social justice and technology and is working towards a career in User Interface/User Experience design - designing for social change. PJ studied abroad in Taiwan and is a proud member of UCSC Hmong Student Association and is on the Hmong dance troupe, Nag Tshiab.
- Daisy Camposano is a first generation student from San Jose, CA. She is a Neuroscience major, thinking about medical school aspiring to become a pathologist. She enjoys long hikes and reading fictional books.
- Camille Torres is from Covina, CA and is a proud member of UCSC's class of 2017. Throughout the past three years, she has been instrumental in helping Summer Session win both regional and national marketing and design awards. Camille has also served as a Marketing and Communications Intern at the SFMOMA and has been a recipient of the Irwin Project Grant and the Irwin Scholarship, the art department's most prestigious scholarship. She will graduate in Spring 2017 with a Bachelors of Arts in Art and Psychology and go on to pursue a career as an Advertising or Entertainment Industry creative and fine art photographer.
- Elizabeth Volz is from Quincy, California and will be graduating Summa Cum Laude in spring. She's a double major in philosophy and European history and will be continuing her education as a law student at the University of Virginia as a member of the class of 2020.
- Jennifer Hamilton is a double major in Cognitive Science and Art who is originally from Tracy, CA. She is a recent recipient of both the Irwin Project Grant and the Irwin Scholarship, two of the art department's most notable awards. As a concentration in Cognitive Science, she has chosen to focus on Human-Computer Interaction and Artificial Intelligence. Aside from academics, Jennifer enjoys a good laugh and a warm, summer night.
- Zaire Armstrong is new to the team at Summer Session and a first-year student at UCSC. Originally from Los Angeles, she is currently considering a double major in Legal Studies and Linguistics with a concentration in German Language Studies. Aside from her studies, Zaire enjoys cross-country running as well as traveling.